Monday, September 3, 2012

How can the summer be over?

I promised to give Hayden a fun last week of summer and I think that Kyle and I have succeeded pretty well! He loved his day at the lake on Tuesday (I wish I had a picture of Hayden and his friend). He told me that they spent most of the day swimming in the lake and playing Cowboys and Indians... cute!

Wednesday we headed up to Salt Lake and spent the day with Nana and Papa. We swam a bunch, and after we swan, we built helicopters and bugs out of Bendaroos! Then Wednesday afternoon, Kyle surprised us and told us we were heading up to Park City for the night... YAY!

Great hotel, with a hot tub on our deck!!

Hayden loved the swimming pool at our hotel. No one else was there and we had the pool to ourselves because it was the middle of the week, I guess. The temperature outside was perfect!

Enjoying our down time in style. :)  It got kind of cold that night and so we actually used the fireplace.

Hayden makes friends everywhere we go.I love that little man of mine!

Heading up the mountain on the ski lift. The leaves are starting to change colors. It was so beautiful!

Heading down the Alpine Slide.  They totally beat me... I'm getting old!

We decided to try the Alpine Coaster for the first time. It was SO much fun. We loved how fast it went.  Hayden told me not to slow down, so we sped down the mountain with no brakes. :) That's my kind of ride!

What a view... daddy heading up on his coaster.

More fun and games to finish off our very short Park City vacation!

We topped it all off with some dippin' dots, YUM! That's one happy little man!!

We spent the weekend playing with buddies and camping outside to see the blue moon. Hayden then decided that my car needed to be decorated. These two were so proud of their artwork!!

We watched E.T. for the first time and Hayden now adores the movie!!! I can't believe we don't have that classic in our movie collection yet. I'm craving Reese's Pieces now, ha ha!

 Getting ready for a fun Labor Day. These two decided to put styling gel in their hair and to style it themselves this morning... they had SO much gel in their hair, I had to snap a pic... so funny!!

Another day full of swimming and gardening with Nana and Papa. It was a great holiday spent with family and friends.  And last but not least, delicious food prepared by Nana and Papa... YUM!!

We tuckered him out with all of the activities this week. I can't believe my little man is old enough to be going to kindergarten tomorrow. What a special and amazing little boy he is. I feel so blessed and proud to be his mama every single day!  I love you as big as the sky Hayden. :)


KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment