Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten...

Today has been a super special day for Hayden! 

We gave Hayden a 1st day of school gift with some things that will help him in school this year. Sight word flash cards, stickers and some cool pencils. He loved them!!

 

This will definitely be a favorite tradition of mine to watch my children grow through their first day of school pics. Every 1st day of school we will hold this chalkboard up and fill it out according to the grade they're going in to and what they want to be when they grow up. I underlined DOCTER because that was how Hayden sounded the word out. I'm realizing now that I should have put quotation marks around it instead of underlining it. I do in fact know how to spell doctor, HA HA! I'm so proud of my little guy... I mean BIG guy! 

 So excited and ecstatic to finally be starting Kindergarten, silly goose!

Finally it's time to go into our class... NO MORE PICTURES MOMMY!!

Mrs. Peters is Hayden's new teacher

He's so excited to get his very own cubby!

He ADORES his new teacher, Mrs. Peters, and has a ton of friends in his class already. They colored, sang the name-game song and Mrs. Peters read them an "awesome book".  


 I'm so proud of you Hayden, you will be an amazing Kindergartner this year because you're such an amazing boy. I love you as big as the sky!


KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment