Thursday, August 2, 2012

A funtastic day!

Hayden and Nana planned a visit to go to The Living Planet Aquarium several months ago. It just took us this long to make that plan happen! We had such a blast!

Nana and Hayden always have a blast together. This is Hayden's new "picture face"! HA!

 Checking out the fish and petting the sting rays is always a barrel of laughs!

My little photographer!

I love this picture of my mom and Hayden watching Mr. Turtle

The lighting is rough at the aquarium and so his pictures turned out a little but blurry, but Hayden did a great job getting some cool shots like these!

 Hayden absolutely loved this "smiling fish"! HA!

Saying hi to Mr. Penguin

Loving all the play time!!

We thought the Otter exhibit was so much fun!

 And then... Nana decided to buy a shark toy for Hayden since those were his favorite fish of the day. Don't even let me get started about what it took to get this shark to fly through the air. All I know is that  if this shark ever pops, someone is going to hear a lot from me! HA!

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne & Hayden


No comments:

Post a Comment