Sunday, June 3, 2012

The most wonderful 12 years...

Kyle and I celebrated being married for twelve years this past week. I made the best decision of my life when I said yes to this amazing man. It's been the most wonderful and the most rewarding journey that I've ever made with anyone. I'm glad that I get to make the journey with Kyle.  
Our wedding day... I love this man more and more every single day!

I told Kyle that this is my favorite year of celebrating with him. We've been through a very tough time these past few months after our failed adoption and we've come out stronger and happier together than ever. We are excited to welcome a new little one into our family and we know that our time is coming very, very soon!! What a blessing our marriage has been. It's brought so much joy into our lives and through that joy we were able to welcome Hayden into our family, whom has brought us even more joy. 


Celebrating 12 years at our favorite restaurant Ruth's Chris

Families ARE forever. I love my man and I am excited to see what this next year brings. I KNOW that it will bring unfathomable joy because I will be spending it with Kyle!  I love you more than ever babe!

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment