Monday, June 18, 2012

Check one off the bucket list!

Back in March, Kyle surprised me for my birthday with a planned trip to Las Vegas and tickets to see Celine Dion.  I have always wanted to see Celine in concert and I was SO excited when the time finally came this past weekend to head out on our trip to Vegas. This has been one of my most favorite trips that I have ever been on with Kyle!

We stayed at the Bellagio. It was my first experience actually staying at a nice resort in Vegas and I LOVED it.  Here's some of our favorite highlights!

 The Bellagio was full of all kinds of fun hot air balloons, beautiful colors and fresh flowers EVERYWHERE!  We will definitely be going back. :)

We loved eating at Fix. This was MY favorite restaurant of our trip.  Good setting and yummy food.

The New York, New York roller coaster is by far one of our favorite activities to to do in Vegas. We are kind of crazy that way!! ha ha

Picking up some goodies for Hayden at M&M World. He loves this store so much!

Yummy food at Todd English's Olives... so good!


Watching the fountain show at the Bellagio. We loved the show at night better than during the day. It's absolutely breath taking with the fountains choreographed to Time to Say Goodbye, by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman... LOVED it!

Waiting for the Celine Dion show to begin. It was seriously one of THE best live shows that I have ever seen. I didn't want it to end!

 You always have to end with dessert. This isn't an awesome picture, but this Nutella and strawberry crepe was SO AMAZING! I will definitely be back to get another one from the Jean-Philippe pastry shop soon. I would love another one right now, please!

 It feels like we just traveled the trip of a lifetime. I finally got to see Celine in person and I will remember that show and vacation forever. Kyle definitely knows how to take care of me and I'm so glad I get to spend my forever with him. I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne




No comments:

Post a Comment