Friday, March 30, 2012

Oh, what a wonderful day!!

I had such a wonderful and fun birthday... my friends, family and Kyle and Hayden spoiled me!  I received so many wonderful notes, messages, gifts and treats... I truly feel blessed!!

My sister Ali and I have birthdays one day a part from each other and we have celebrated our birthdays together since the day she was born.  My family took us out to a yummy restaurant and we celebrated with good food and delicious cake. My momma was sick and so she had to miss out on the festivities (that she planned herself) and my brother had to work.  Grandma even joined in on the celebrations. But most of us were there!! 

Trying to blow out the trick candles... Papa is so sneaky!!

I love this picture for two reasons. One- it's Ali's and my yearly birthday picture and two- Hayden and Kyle  are doing the "like father, like son" thing again!!

I love my little man!  By far the best birthday present is a date with him... and Kyle too, of course! ha ha

Happy birthday to Ali and Me!!

I worked on my actual birthday and received many kind messages and treats throughout the day. Hayden and I went to lunch with some friends and it was a good day. When I walked in the door after work, Kyle and Hayden were standing there shouting "Happy Birthday Mommy" and blowing horns!  They even decorated for me too. It made my day complete!

Getting ready for my yummy chocolate ice cream cake. My man knows me well!!  Three candles for the decades in my life... just try and guess how many years older than three decades that I am??? Just don't tell me what your answer is... I am in denial! ha ha

Kyle surprised me with tickets to see Celine Dion (that woman can SING and put on a great show- I've always wanted see her live) in Vegas and a trip itinerary to stay in the Bellagio!!!  I am so, so excited!


Kyle is also taking me out somewhere tonight- yummy, I hope. I have (what I like to call) a "birthday week" (sometimes a "birthday month") where I get to celebrate my birthday for an entire week/ month. Well, this is my birthday week and so far, its been amazing!! I'm feeling the love!

I feel so blessed and humbled by all of the wonderful things that people did to make my birthday such a special day. I am so grateful for every single person that is in my life and for everyone that I have rubbed shoulders with through out my life. I am so, so happy that I got to spend it hearing from all of these amazing people and that I got to spend it with my two favorite guys in the whole world. I am a happy and blessed OLD woman!! Glad we only celebrate our age once a year!  ha ha

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment