Monday, April 1, 2013

March... in like a lion... out like a busy, busy, busy bee!

My little sickie fell asleep watching a movie at the table

Keeping a sick boy happily busy when all of his friends are outside playing... making gummy insects in the zombie lab.

It's easy to get Hayden to go see the doctor these days. He always gets to see daddy and gets a special treat from his office. 

You're not taking a nap daddy... no way!

Reading with Nana is always fun.

Come on Spring... make an appearance!

Playing catch with daddy! This was the first time that Hayden has caught a lot of dad's pitches. He was very proud of himself that day!

I get to spend every Friday helping in Hayden's classroom. Friday is definitely my favorite day of the week!!

Fun pizza and game night with his buddy... the pizza is as big as him, ha ha!

Bridal Shower for my cousin Lauren. We are so excited for you Lar Lar!!

The Leprechaun came and made a mess with silly string and even used our bathroom... at least he left a treat for Hayden!

Birthday dinner for my Mama!! This time we got to spoil her by preparing the meal. 

I love my parents!

Happy Birthday Nana!

Nana's favorite present from Hayden. She adores this picture of him and has a special spot on her desk at school so she can look at it every single day. 

I love my mama and I am so grateful for all that she does for me and our entire family. I hope to be like her some day!!

Making a dog house with daddy

The dog house has been a very popular toy with friends these days!

I had to say goodbye to teaching for a while- so that I can just focus on being the best mommy to Hayden and our little man (coming very soon) that I can be. I'm going to miss these ladies and teaching the kids so, so much!

Rainy play, is the way!!

Hayden and daddy making breakfast for Sunday dinner because mommy was a little stressed out. I love my boys!

Papa and Hayden heading to the library for some special time. Hayden asked Papa if he could spend some "special time" with him. This day was very special in deed!!

Yummy cake for my birthday. Deep fried cheesecake is a first for me... so delicious, I'm sure I'll be back for more next year!! I was spoiled with time with my family, a massage, a shopping trip, many well wishes, great treats/gifts from friends and a fabulous night on the town with my man. It was a tremendous "birthday week" for sure!!

Nana took us to see Chitty Chitty, Bang Bang. It was Hayden's first real musical performance and he loved "when the car flew". I loved seeing my "Daddy Warbucks" on stage again. I haven't seen him perform since I was Annie. It was a special day for me to be with Hayden and share my love for the theater with him!!

My wish helper!!  It was a fabulous March for us. We are excited for a wonderful April with the most wonderful gift coming our way. We can't even wait!!

Easter needed it's own post, so I'll get working on that one.


KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne 

No comments:

Post a Comment