Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is kind of a big deal in our family. We usually celebrate all week long!

My Valentines from Hayden. My sweet little man surprised me with these the Sunday before. 

Pancake hearts for breakfast on Valentine's morning!

A little Valentine's dress up party... cutest little fireman ever!

Daddy was working until really late and so Hayden was my special little Valentine all day long. 

Kyle always sends me beautiful roses for Valentine's Day. I am one lucky girl!

Opening our gifts when daddy finally got home. I was glad to finally have my two Valentines with me at the end of the night!!

Two of my students surprised me with roses at our rehearsal... sweet boys!

Grandma surprised Hayden with some Valentines... he had no idea she would be bringing him anything and then she snuck away after she rang the doorbell. Best doorbell ditch EVER!!

I finally got to go out and be with my fabulous man over the weekend.  Yummy food and a great movie. I love my man!

Nana always makes an amazing Valentine's dinner for us. She has since I was a little girl. This year we had crab legs, steak and so, so much more. We look forward to it all year long!! YUM!

Hayden helping Nana pass out our Valentines... cutest little cupid!

The fam after our yummy dinner and special gifts from mom and dad. (Adrienne's family) We had a fabulous Valentine's celebration.

I hope that everyone felt loved and was able to share love with the special people in their lives.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment