Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Years Eve

We just can't get enough of our fun family! We all got together to play games, eat yummy food and bring in the New Year. 2013 is going to be OUR year!!

New Year's Eve

Cousins watching the "tricks scene" in Home Alone 1 and 2. I know I should't let Hayden watch this because he ends up trying to reenact the tricks on Kyle and me (that's another post in and of itself, that little stinker)!  He definitely LOVES these movies and playing tricks on everyone else- mostly his parents!

Happy New Year! I'm exactly where I want to be right now. I'm surrounded by people I love, most importantly, Kyle and Hayden. They bring me all of the happiness that I could ever need in life.  I also know that we have a very bright horizon ahead of us. 2013 is going to be amazing!

KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Kyle, Adrienne &Hayden



No comments:

Post a Comment