Thursday, January 5, 2012

So excited!

We are literally counting down the days until our next trip to Disneyland. Would it be weird if I made an advent calendar for our Disneyland trip??? I think I just might do that.

Also, we were finally published on ItsAboutLove.org (Profile ID: 5631698- Kyle and Adrienne from Utah). That means that this whole process has now become real and our profile is out there for birth moms and birth dads to look at. We are looking forward to meeting these courageous new birthparents and hoping to connect really soon with "our new birth family", whoever they may be.  I wish I could make an advent calendar for meeting them as well, but it makes it that much more exciting to wait... I guess!!  I'll have to keep telling myself that, right???  I'm just so excited to become a new momma again.  :)

Wishing on a star...

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment